Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, October 8, 2010

In my fantasy world...

I would be an interior decorator, or at least have the money and space to have these grand ideas and carry them out. I would never put all of these design elements in the same home, but I love them all and couldn't help but post! It just makes me giddy thinking about them and dreaming that one day I could have something even remotely like them!
I am obsessed with this space! I love how casual and inviting it is,  and how
uncluttered yet richly decorated at the same time. You can tell this is a space
to spend a lot of quality time together..and that's what's most important!

I am a kid in a candy store with this kitchen! HOW FUN!! Can you
imagine a kid going crazy in here (and by kid I mean me!) 

I love the natural colors in this room and how much impact the branches
have. I would probably insert a bit more dark brown but that's just because
I love dark wood to make it more cozy feeling :)

clearly not for a home, but I thought this was
a beautiful Fall wedding reception idea!

I would be an interior decorator, or at least have the money and space to have these grand ideas and carry them out. I would never put all of these design elements in the same home, but I love them all and couldn't help but post! It just makes me giddy thinking about them and dreaming that one day I could have something even remotely like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment