Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, October 8, 2010

Vegas themed Bridal Shower

Here are some goodies from the bridal shower I helped throw a few weeks back for a girlfriend of mine. I am a sucker for a good theme party, so when given the chance to do a Vegas themed one, I went for it! :) We had a salad bar and then a dessert table. Most of what we had I figured out a way to tie it in to Vegas hotels, so many of the food items represented a major hotel on the Vegas Strip. Prizes for the games we played were a set of poker chips and a $5 scratch ticket :) I didn't get a picture of the drinks, but we had a "Tropicana Tropical Punch" a "Hard Rock Hurricane" and "Bellagio Water" :) 
Fish bowl with black & red poker chips and mini playing cards!

The table with the party favors! 

The party favors that everyone got when they left...
They said "Crystal's Taking A Shot At Love"

The bride wanted a giant salad bar and that's exactly what she got!
And OH was it a glorious thing!

Dessert table! What more could you ask for!

My attempt at playboy bunnies..not great, but a good try :)








haha I LOVE these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment