Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. ~Henry David Thoreau

Friday, October 8, 2010

MIA

Ok so I have been missing in action lately and I suppose I have a lot of updating to do. I've been so busy/overwhelmed this past week for many different reasons. I love lists, so here it goes...

1. Early mornings at work due to many committees I'm in charge of, and mentoring a new teacher that takes up A TON of my time and energy
2. Officiating HS volleyball two nights a week and coming home only to pass out from exhaustion
3. Cleaning the house so that my brother's "lady friend" wouldn't be repulsed when she flew in from Colorado (oh, and yes...my brother lives with me and can you tell how thrilled I am to have him and clean up after him?)
4. Working for my dad...he's in the middle of writing a books and has deadlines for his real job that were due like yesterday. SO I've been spending my time working for him to help him catch up
5. Trying to catch up with all my other responsibilities in my other jobs
6. Bachelorette party in Seattle for a girlfriend of mine who's getting married in Vegas in a few weeks

I promise I'll be better at posting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment