Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. ~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Centerpieces

In honor of the impending holiday I thought it was only appropriate that I post some of my favorite Thanksgiving Centerpieces and table settings. The rich color tones gives off such a cozy, inviting feeling that brightens up each room. Although I am not hosting Thanksgiving this year and will not need to create any sort of centerpiece, if I did, one of these would for sure be sitting in my dinning room.

I love the simplicity of this one, especially because all you use is
your own linens, fruit and gourds purchased at your local store.
Simple, straight forward, and gorgeous.

I don't think the centerpiece on this one is anything special
but what I do love is that the centerpiece isn't meant to be
the focal point. LOOK AT THOSE DISHES! How fun! This
is a great way to mix it up a bit and still have plenty of room on the
table for all the other "goods" :)

Again, I like the de-clutter look of this one. Who wants to
have to work around bulky centerpieces that block your
view of your loved ones and make it impossible to set
the turkey, potatoes and all the other fixin's on the table?!

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! How simple! I never thought about using
nuts to decorate like this. But how chic and simple but gorgeous!

Hands down my favorite! Just think of how versatile this could
be! You could do different plants for every season and it'd be
the perfect accent to your table!

No comments:

Post a Comment