Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. ~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Movie Magic

One of my favorite ways to kick off the holiday season is to snuggle up on the couch with blankets and friends, and mugs of hot chocolate (and maybe a bit of peppermint schnapps) and pop in Christmas movies! There are so many that I remember watching as a kid with my brother, on repeat, night after night. The love for  Christmas movies continues today, as I've compiled a list of holiday movies I plan to watch this year. Some I've seen, some I can pretty much quote line by line, and others I've never seen. Regardless, they are movies I plan to watch this season, and are listed in no particular order. I've put an ** by the ones that hold a special place in my heart. What are your favorite Christmas Movies??


1. Babes in Toyland**
2. A Christmas Carol
3. A Christmas Story
4. Elf**
5. The Family Stone
6. Four Christmases
7. Frosty the Snowman
8. The Holiday**
9. Home Alone**
10. The Muppet Christmas Carol
11. The Polar Express
12. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
13. Scrooge
14. A Charlie Brown Christmas**
15. It's A Wonderful Life
16. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
17. Love Actually
18. Miracle on 34th Street
19. The Night Before Christmas
20. Prancer

No comments:

Post a Comment