Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. ~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Can Show You the World...

Shinning, shimmering, splendid. Tell me Princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?.....

Ok so I clearly could go on and on with this...I sadly think I know the whole song by heart :) Well come July 30th I'm going to get to sing along to every Aladdin song with the stars of the Broadway Musical Aladdin. EEK! I'm so excited!!!


I'll also be purchasing Beauty and the Beast tickets when they go on sale here in a few weeks. OH. MY. GOSH I'm going to pee my pants with excitement! I just love musicals and love Disney ones that much more! I've already seen The Lion King and was in awe within the first 30 seconds, so I have to imagine that this will be nothing less than amazing. Can't wait for my Disney movie marathon day and sunny summer day drives blasting Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast songs! :)

It's okay to be jealous ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment