Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. ~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Things I'm in Love With

It's not very often I find things that I absolutely love ( I somehow find myself wasting money on new products or things I find, thinking they'll be great but inevitably I'm disappointed), but over the last few weeks I've found a few things I'm totally in love with.


Just put a tea light in the bottom
and a few drops of oil in the top
and burn for less than 20 min
and your house is filled with
yummy smelling goodness!
They're much stronger than a candle! 




















I get the caramel one and OH how it
good! This is so much more affordable
and still makes me feel like I'm having a
treat in the AM to wake me up!


















They won't let me copy a picture of it to show you, but it's OH so perfect for the spring and summer months to feed those little birdies. I love the bright blue to add some pop to my deck. I actually love just about everything on this website and have a few things displayed in my home. 

Ok just how AMAZING are these?!
Probably not the most flattering but
I'm thinking these would be perfect
for camping on those cold nights! I'm
torn as to which one I want, but these
WILL be mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment